360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]

360 Lace Wig 180% Density Silky Straight Indian Hair [TLW11]

• Model: 1681
  1.         Spring Big Sale !
  2.  Use Code:N7,Get 7% 
Bleach Knots&Elastic Band

Cap

Color

Lace Color

Length

Total Price:
  • £120.06

Description

WowAfrican 100% Indian hair comes from one single donor that means it is not processed or chemically treatedin any way. Indian hair can be curled,straightened and dyed by yourself only to color #1,#1B,#2,#3,#4,#5,#6,#7,#8.

Wig Type                                               100% Indian Hair  360 Lace Wig 180% Density                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 Wig Cap 360 lace around with wefts at crown
  Style      
  Silky Straight 
  Image Hair Color  Natural color
  Image Hair Length     16inches (14in 360 frontal &16in bundles)
  Hair Density 
  180% (360 frontal area density is standard 130%)
  Lace Color  Light Brown
  Baby Hair
  Included on the Permeter
  Bleached Knots
  Yes,Hair Knots are already bleached in the front  2inches area .

360 frontal wig info

Hair line

Length Chart

Reviews (27)

Product Reviews

Date Added: 07/28/2017 by Alya
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
Hair is flawless I love it, easy to comp, doesn't shed, stays in place and is very flaterring, it's not too thick and looks more natural on me than my own hair I don't style it looks great as it is

Date Added: 10/23/2017 by Cathy
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
This hair is amazing, im in love with it, it arrived earrlier than i expected which i was very happy about, the hair is soft and lustrous and looks very natural on me and the density is perfect. i have washed the hair and it remains in the same stunning quality i recieved it in which is great and the style and cut i recieved is great as i didnt have to do anything to it, just wear it. i will definitely recommend this hair and will be buying again

Date Added: 11/13/2017 by Helen
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
First time buying human hair wig. I purchased the lace wig with natural color. Hair was soft and easy to run my hands through. I will be purchasing more hair from wowafrican in the future!

Date Added: 12/29/2017 by Christina
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
Amazing!!!!! This is my first time buying a wig from wowafrican. I use to buy their bundles all the time. I must say I am amazed!! The hair is so soft! I have washed it about 3 times and it??s only getting softer.

Date Added: 01/09/2018 by Morgan
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
This wig is AMAZING!!! The hair is super soft, you can easily curl it or straighten and when it??s wet, it forms this beautiful body wave! You can wear this wig in ANY style!!! The hairline was amazing and the density of it was very full!!

Date Added: 01/10/2018 by Corran
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
This is my first 360 wig and I'm in love!! Hair stays soft and tangle-free all the time. When I wash the hair there is minimal shedding. I would insert pictures, but I don't see a place for it. Overall, I'm completely satisfied with my purchase.

Date Added: 02/12/2018 by Sunshine
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
I LOVE this hair. My first order from Wow Africa and I have been wearing this hair for 12 days and have washed and co-washed it 2x's. I ordered the 18inches with 180% denisty. Its is full and thick. I use gotobe gel to hold down the front edges and a band. This hair has very little shedding and does NOT TANGLE. Thank You So Much. I have purchased other so called human hair from a local beaty supply store and it tangled so bad after a few wears. Very happy with my purchase and will order another ...

Date Added: 03/06/2018 by KC
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
I??ve ordered from WowAfrican before and I loved the quality of the wigs I??ve received until now. As soon as I took the hair out the box and ran my fingers through it it started to shed. The ends were very thin, I will have to cut them. The hair was soft and silky, however.

Date Added: 04/28/2018 by ARIEN
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
I love my hair its so full and beautiful. It came packaged beautifully, the hair line is pre-plucked and realistic, I'm completely satisfied with my purchase.

Date Added: 06/07/2018 by Nancy
5 of 5 Stars5 of 5 Stars
I have just purchased the wig and it's beautiful . The pattern has all the information in great detail .I will buy another wig sooner. !!!

Write Review

Cart